Annual Full Services & Details, $425.00 + parts
- Computer Diagnosis – check for error codes.
- Check Battery – fill water levels, check age and test if needed.
- Change differential fluid.
- Rotate Tires – check tread depth and wear check tire pressure.
- Front end alignment.
- Inspect all wires for corrosion and connectivity.
- Clean and lubricate pedal control area.
- Check and tighten all bolts to factory specs.
- Check Brakes – clean and adjust brakes if applicable.
- Suspension – inspect shocks and springs & all bushings.
- Test drive – address squeaks, rattles, and abnormalities.
- Clean and detail vehicle.
(Golf Cart Washes & Detailing only able for in-shop services.)
Gas Golf Cart Services
If your golf cart requires an oil change will replace it with the proper oil and amount needed.
Inspecting all belts and tensioners, replacing the belts need, and adjusting tensioners if required.
Checking and adjusting clearance on motor valves can often improve performance.
Pedal Linkage Inspection
Making sure the pedals and linkage are working properply can often prevent sudden damage in the future.
Check fuel, oil, and air filter, and replacing them can maintain proper fuel efficiency and performance.
Brake & Tires Inspection
Inspecting the brake to ensure everything is working properly and replace parts if needed.
Inspecting for brush wear, and replace conponants if needed.
Electric Golf Cart Services
Testing water levels and adjusting back to proper operating conditions for the batteries.
Neutralizing & Cleaning Battery Acid
Battery Cleaning and Neutralizing harmful build from the batteries.