Villager 2 PTV General Information
Also, enjoy these standard features:
- Rustproof corrosion-resistant aluminum frame.
- SportsDrive™ steering and suspension system for a smoother ride.
- 360° wrap-around bumpers for added safety and durability.
- Your choice of metallic body colors: Candy Apple Red or Sapphire Blue, or non-metallic body colors: Beige, White, Green, Black, or Sangria.
- Standard Safety equipment Headlights, tail lights and a horn.
- 205/50-10 Kenda Pro Tour tires and 10-inch Champion alloy wheels
- Front and rear safety reflectors to help other drivers see you coming
Club Car Villager 2 PTV Specifications
|Engine:||N/A||249 CC Kohler, Overhead Valve (OHV) with EFI|
|Horsepower:||3.3 Hp ( 2.4kW )||14.0 Hp ( 10.3 kW ) rated @ 3600RPM per SAE J1940|
|Batteries:||Six 8-Volt||One 12-Volt|
|Charger:||E.R.I.C Automatic, 48-Volt; UL and CSA listed||N/A|
|Speed:||7 Speed Setting; 5-19 mph ( 8-31 kph )||12-15 mph ( 19-24 kph ) standard, 19 mph ( 30 kph ) with Xcelerator option|
|Capacity:||N/A||5.9 Gallons ( 22.3 liters)|
|Brakes||Self-adjusting, rear wheel mechanical drum||Self-adjusting, rear wheel mechanical drum|
|Park Brake||Foot actuated, 3-position||Foot actuated, 3-position|
|Body and Finish||Front: Painted TPO;
Rear: Painted Surlyn
|Front: Painted TPO;
Rear: Painted Surlyn
|Tires||205 x 55 – 10 Tubeless||18 x 8.5 – 8 Tubeless|
|LxWxH||92 x 47 x 69 in 9 (232 x 120 x 174 cm )||92 x 47 x 69 in 9 (232 x 120 x 174 cm )|
|Wheelbase||66 inches||66 inches|
|Ground Clearance||5 inches ( 11 cm )||5 inches ( 11 cm )|
|Tread-Front and Rear||Front/Rear: 35/39 inches ( 88/89 cm )||Front/Rear: 35/39 inches ( 88/89 cm )|
|Total Vehicle Weight||909 lb ( 412 kg)||909 lb ( 412 kg)|
Maintenance & Services
OC Monster Carts offer a full service repair and customs shop along with on site services such as repair, maintenance for one of fleets. We do it all with over 30 years in the business of golf cart and personal vehicle sales, servicing, repairs, custom building, and maintaining fleets for some of southern California's premier golf courses. You in experienced confident hands. From basic repairs to full custom builds we do it all. Learn More today and get started on your next monster cart!
- Annual Maintenance
- On-Site Repair
- Upgrade Installations
- Custom Modifications
- Custom Builds
- and so much more...
Want to Trade-In Or Sell Your Used Car?
Get a free online trade in appraisal in minutes without having to come to the dealership. Get cash or trade it in for any car on our lot.