Precedent Stretch PTV
Call for Price
You always have a choice with Club Car, and our Villager 2 is no different. Choose from gas or electric, a range of colors, and additional accessories to make it truly your own.
In addition, enjoy these features standard:
- The industry’s only rustproof, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame.
- SportsDrive™ steering and suspension system for a smoother ride.
- 360° wrap-around bumpers
- Your choice of metallic body colors in Candy Apple Red or Sapphire Blue, or non-metallic body colors in Beige, White, Green, Black, or Sangria.
- Headlights, tail lights and a horn.
- 205/50-10 Kenda Pro Tour tires and 10-inch Champion alloy wheels
- Front and rear safety reflectors to help other drivers see you coming
|Horsepower||3.7 hp (2.7 kW) rated;
Peak 20 hp (14.9 kW)
|Charger||48-volt DC with 350 Amp,
Solid State Controller
|Speed Range||8 – 14.8 mph (12.9 – 23.8 kph) standard;
19 mph Private Use Speed Opti
|Steering||SportDrive™ — Self-compensating double
reduction helical rack & pinion
rear wheel mechanical drum
|Park Brake||Foot actuated,
|Body and Finish||Dupont Surlyn® Reflections;
|Tires||18 x 8.50 – 8 Tubeless|
|LxWxH||144 x 47.25 x 69 in (366 x 120 x 174 cm)|
|Wheelbase||101 in (257 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||5 in (11 cm)|
|Tread-Front and Rear||Front/Rear: 35/39 in (88/98 cm)|
|Total Vehicle Weight||1176 lb (533.4 kg)|
|Frame Type||AlumiCore™ — Ladder-style
aluminum box beam
Monsoon Top Canopy
Superior Solid State Charger
- Charging begins
- The car is receiving AC power and when it is charged
- The battery falls to 20% then 10% charge
- Problems occur
Club Car builds their vehicles on a custom engineered aluminum frame built to last and eliminates the possibility of rust. With club car you know your vehicle will be around for years to come and rust free.
0% APR Financing
Maintenance & Services
OC Monster Carts offer a full service repair and customs shop along with on site services such as repair, maintenance for one of fleets. We do it all with over 30 years in the business of golf cart and personal vehicle sales, servicing, repairs, custom building, and maintaining fleets for some of southern California's premier golf courses. You in experienced confident hands. From basic repairs to full custom builds we do it all. Learn More today and get started on your next monster cart!
- Annual Maintenance
- On-Site Repair
- Upgrade Installations
- Custom Modifications
- Custom Builds
- and so much more...
Want to Trade-In Or Sell Your Used Car?
Get a free online trade in appraisal in minutes without having to come to the dealership. Get cash or trade it in for any car on our lot.